The Almelo Research Center (ARC) is a fully established facility for our in-house and custom product R&D services. The ARC was started in the year 2012 with a team of 8 scientists and has now grown to more than 35 scientists and engineers including 9 PhDs. This group is headed by Dr. KeshavDeo, who has previously held positions of increasing responsibilities within the R&D of various Indian pharmaceutical companies including Wockhardt, Lupin, Tata Pharma, Sun Pharma, Dai-Ichi Laboratories, Ranbaxy and Alembic.
Our custom research service capabilities include
- Process Development and Optimization based on QbD Principles
- Development of Analytical Methods
- Process Scale-up and Technology Transfer
- Impurity Isolation, Synthesis and Characterization
- Genotoxicity Evaluation of Impurities
Send an email to email@example.com for more information regarding custom R&D services.